I don’t understand the appeal of trends and copying what everyone else is doing. I do my own thing on my own time. I’m not uptight. I simply don’t care what others are doing and what others might think of me. Why can’t I be a good public blogger? I’m too bitchy for my own good and…
- I don’t care for pumpkin and finding 20 other uses for it.
- I find Pinterest overwhelming and am rarely on it.
- I don’t work for you. And you don’t owe me anything. I can’t churn out posts for others’ enjoyment. Kudos to them.
- If anyone noticed, we don’t celebrate much for the holidays. This might change for Kyle next year but Paul and I weren’t raised on 4th of July barbeques, endless Thanksgiving dinners and decorating a tree with ornaments that have special meaning.
- I like to speak on a personal basis sometimes and a public stage isn’t always the best outlet. I private those too @happyobligations
Oh well. All’s well that end’s well. :)
My new year’s resolution is always the same. I want happiness. I want happiness for our families, friends, … everyone. Everyone deserves happiness. Please be kind to one another but most importantly, to yourselves. See you guys in the new year!